Translate

Monday, October 13, 2014

#ThanksObama

I am so sick and tired of the #BlameObama mentality of this country. When things go bad, when things happen overseas with no connection to the U.S., when things happen here that have no connection to President Obama, big things, little things, important things, petty things and yes, even when good things happen both because of and not because of President Obama, people #BlameObama.

I understand theres alot of people out there who #BlameObama sarcastically or just for fun (I do it and I laugh when other people do it). But in all honesty that really just encourages Republicans to keep all of this #BlameObama nonsense going.

So, for the last two years of his presidancy, I will be using the #ThanksObama hashtag to show my appreciation and graditude for all of the good (and trust me, there is alot more good than bad) things that President Obama has done for me, for you and for this country.

And yes, just like the Republicans lie and #BlameObama for the most outragous things imaginable, I will also say #ThanksObama for things that he has absolutely no connection too. If and when Republicans stop blamming President Obama for everything just because of their selfishness and hate, I will stop saying #ThanksObama for everything.

Now, if you get sick of this which I imagine alot of you will, I suggest you open your eyes to all of the lies being told by elected Republicans. I suggest you start giving credit to President Obama for what he's been able to do with what he inherrited and what he's been able to accomplish even with all of the opposition to progress he's been meant with by the House of Republicans.

Its really easy. All you have to do is read, research and base your opinions on the REAL FACTS. Thats whats great about this country. We have the freedom to access the REAL FACTS. Now, you do need to know where to look. I'd stay away from Liberal leaning sources like MSNBC, Blue Nation Review, etc. and Conservative leaning sources like FoxNews, Independent Journal Review, etc. And please, please, please dont take the satire sites seriously. The right sources are out there you just have to research. Then, once you understand the REAL FACTS all you have to do is say #ThanksObama. And here is a good place to use my first #ThanksObama hashtag...

#ThanksObama for not being a tyrant, or a Nazi, or a dictating king who wants to limit your access to the real facts through the internet and media outlets.

I think its funny how the same kind of propaganda (negativity and lies) used by lets say ISIS and Russia-that everybody in America hates (including the Republicans)-is the same kind of propaganda that they themselves (the Republicans) use to drive wedges into this country and promote things like hate, fear and misplaced blame. And here is a good place to use my second #ThanksObama hashtag...

#ThanksObama for understanding that propaganda has no place in this country or this world.

If you go by the REAL FACTS and agree that President Obama deserves much more credit and respect than he presently recieves, please share this post and start using the #ThanksObama hashtag as much as you possibly can.

Thank You and #ThanksObama

No comments:

Post a Comment